Dr. Donald Tashkin, M.D
About Dr. Donald Tashkin, M.D
Professor emeritus of medicine at UCLA and an award-winning pulmonologist.
Dr. Donald Tashkin is a pulmonologist in Los Angeles, California and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 53 doctors at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center who specialize in Pulmonary Disease.
- Gardner B, Zhu LX, Roth MD, Tashkin DP, Dubinett SM, Sharma S Cocaine modulates cytokine and enhances tumor growth through sigma receptors Journal of neuroimmunology., 2004; 147(1-2): 95-8.
- Roth MD, Whittaker K, Salehi K, Tashkin DP, Baldwin GC Mechanisms for impaired effector function in alveolar macrophages from marijuana and cocaine smokers Journal of neuroimmunology., 2004; 147(1-2): 82-6.
- Mao JT, Tashkin DP, Belloni PN, Baileyhealy I, Baratelli F, Roth MD All-trans retinoic acid modulates the balance of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 in patients with emphysema Chest., 2003; 124(5): 1724-32.
- Wise RA, Kanner RE, Lindgren P, Connett JE, Altose MD, Enright PL, Tashkin DP The effect of smoking intervention and an inhaled bronchodilator on airways reactivity in COPD: the Lung Health Study Chest., 2003; 124(2): 449-58.
- Zhu LX, Sharma S, Gardner B, Escuadro B, Atianzar K, Tashkin DP, Dubinett SM IL-10 mediates sigma 1 receptor-dependent suppression of antitumor immunity Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) , 2003; 170(7): 3585-91.