Medical Marijuana For HIV/AIDS Online Course
Learn About HIV/AIDS Treatment With Medical Marijuana
- Two hour online course
- About HIV and AIDS: symptoms, statistics and traditional treatments
- Why marijuana can have a positive effect on Wasting Syndrome
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids
- Drug Schedules
- Pharmacokinetics vs. Pharmacodynamic
- Vaporizer study
In this two-hour module, you will learn about HIV/AIDS and how research is showing that medical marijuana can have a positive effect on the symptoms related with HIV and AIDS. Additional peer reviewed research will discuss why smoking and/or vaporizing cannabis can alleviate the nausea and increase appetite, therefore having a positive impact on the symptoms HIV and AIDS patients experience. Additional white paper research, Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids is also included as part of the course.
The online education course, begins with a video from Dr. Donald Abrams, who is a leading expert on HIV and AIDS related research. Dr Abrams discussed medical marijuana, regarding his experience with HIV/AIDS patients. He further explains the Entourage Effect and the Pharmacodynamics of Cannabis.
Additional research, definitions and statistics related to HIV and AIDS will also be presented.
Dr. Donald Abrams
For the introductory course to HIV/AIDS, Dr. Donald Abrams, discusses with Medical Marijuana 411, his experience and subsequent research with cannabis and HIV/AIDS patients.
With all of the Medical Marijuana 411 online courses, each course features multiple experts and peer-reviewed scientific research as the basis of the online course. Additional studies on Induced Pain in HIV Neuropathy, the Entourage Effect, and Pharmacodynamics of Cannabis are also included as part of this online course.
- HIV/AIDS Information
- Dr. Donald Abrams – Bio
- Dr. Donald Abrams discussing HIV/AIDS and Medical Marijuana – Video
- Induced Pain in HIV Neuropathy – Study
- Medical Marijuana Studies Related to HIV/AIDS
- The Entourage Effect
- Traditional Medications Used for HIV/AIDS Treatment
- Pharmacodynamics of Cannabis
- HIV/AIDS Infographics
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids – Whitepaper
- Drug Schedules
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – NORML
- Pharmacokinetics vs. Pharmacodynamics
- Vaporizer Study
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced