Course Price: $29
In this one-hour module, you will learn about HIV/AIDS and how research is showing that medical marijuana can have a positive effect on the symptoms related with HIV and AIDS. Additional peer reviewed research will discuss why smoking and/or vaporizing cannabis can alleviate the nausea and increase appetite, therefore having a positive impact on the symptoms HIV and AIDS patients experience. Additional white paper research, Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids is also included as part of the course.
The online education course, begins with a video from Dr. Donald Abrams, who is a leading expert on HIV and AIDS related research. Dr Abrams discussed medical marijuana, regarding his experience with HIV/AIDS patients. He further explains the Entourage Effect and the Pharmacodynamics of Cannabis.
Additional research, definitions and statistics related to HIV and AIDS will also be presented.
- Two hour online course
- About HIV and AIDS: symptoms, statistics and traditional treatments
- Why marijuana can have a positive effect on Wasting Syndrome
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids
- Drug Schedules
- Pharmacokinetics vs. Pharmacodynamic
- Vaporizer study
- HIV/AIDS Information
- Dr. Donald Abrams – Bio
- Dr. Donald Abrams discussing HIV/AIDS and Medical Marijuana – Video
- Induced Pain in HIV Neuropathy – Study
- Medical Marijuana Studies Related to HIV/AIDS
- The Entourage Effect
- Traditional Medications Used for HIV/AIDS Treatment
- Pharmacodynamics of Cannabis
- HIV/AIDS Infographics
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics of Cannabinoids – Whitepaper
- Drug Schedules
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – NORML
- Pharmacokinetics vs. Pharmacodynamics
- Vaporizer Study
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced
With over 800+ current, peer-reviewed citations, Medical Marijuana 411 is proud to be the leader in online medical marijuana education for patients, medical professionals, and dispensary consultants.
Additional videos from leading cited experts, scientists and physicians, and downloadable graphics are part of this certification.
Our goal of creating the most current content for this cannabis certification course was obtained by using peer-reviewed research from industry experts. All citations utilized in this course meet standard guidelines and are part of the public domain. Experts listed below are not affiliated with Medical Marijuana 411 and no endorsement or authorization should be inferred by their inclusion on our website. Medical Marijuana 411 has included links to each expert to ensure credit is given for their research, legal and scientific studies under the guidelines of “Fair Use.”
All noted, expert research citations are available at the end of each module. Medical Marijuana 411 complies with endnote standards and by a simple click on the hyperlink associated with the endnote, students can easily find the entire research article and/or peer-reviewed study for further reading and analysis.