NEW!!! CE course added 9.15.18
Washington State Certified Consultants must complete a minimum of 10 hours of continuing education annually, triggered by the Consultants birthdate. The Medical Marijuana 411 10 Hour Continuing Education (CE) Package meets the 10 hours of CE credits required by the Washington Department of Health.
The CE course package covers the following topics:
- Pain Management
WA State Approval Number: MM411 INC – TRNG.TG.60663011-MMJC
Continuing Education Course Package: $75
Medical Cannabis Handbook now Available
Helps healthcare professionals to navigate the maze of information and disinformation about medical cannabis
Written for all healthcare professionals who are considering including medical cannabis in their treatment plans, this is the first handbook to disseminate all the information needed to advise patients safely and legally. Replete with evidence-based guidelines firmly grounded in the most up-to-date research, this resource covers the historical, legal, and biological context of medical cannabis so healthcare professionals can confidently discuss possible plans with their patients.
Medical Cannabis Handbook for Healthcare Professionals delves into the biology of the endocannabinoid system addressing how cannabis interacts with the body, its effects and side effects, and how to manage cannabis-drug interactions. Chapters discuss in detail how to talk to patients, what language providers can and cannot use, protocols for patient-centered dosing, and the variety of available cannabinoid pharmaceuticals. Based on the latest research, this book demonstrates the efficacy of cannabis in treating a broad range of symptoms and conditions. Written for any healthcare professional who might have to answer patient questions about medical cannabis, this handbook dispels common myths and confirms little-known facts about medical cannabis.
- Delivers the most up-to-date, evidence-based research on medical cannabis to enhance understanding of this complex topic
- Provides historical, legal, and biological content so that healthcare providers can confidently discuss medical cannabis with patients
- Dispels common cannabis myths and misinformation
- Discusses pain management regarding cannabis and opioids
- Co-published with Medical Marijuana 411, the leading medical cannabis education provider to offer online CME, CPE and CNE courses to health professionals worldwide; and required certifications for dispensary consultants
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery
- Instant access to all course materials
- Downloadable Infographics
- All research materials used for the course
- Lifetime, unlimited access to this online course
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced
Our team of medical marijuana professionals have developed a state-of-the-art eLearning program for cannabis education online. Our online courses are certified by Washington state and can be used as credits for Washington State Medical Marijuana Consultant Certification, along with the annual state-required Continuing Education courses to maintain certification.
Cannabis education online courses can also be purchased by anybody looking to expand their knowledge on a myriad of medicinal cannabis topics.
As we continue to expand our advanced cannabis education and learning management system, we are creating a “knowledge vault” where students can continually access new information. Additional modules are being developed to help the patient, the consultant and the independent learner gain a greater understanding of cannabis, cannabis-related science, substance abuse, communication skills, professional ethics and ailments, as well as state-specific medical marijuana laws and policies.