Course Price: $29
Cannabis-infused products, intended for topical application, are hitting the market rapidly. These transdermal products allow users to experience the therapeutic benefit of medical cannabis without the “high” sensations or other psychotropic effects associated with other delivery methods. In this course, we’ll examine how topicals can be used, the science behind how they work, and also the best topical products for specific relief. We’ll also discuss why cannabis topicals are finding such mainstream success with patients, and how they may pave the path for greater cannabis acceptance within the medical community.
- How cannabis topicals can be used
- The science behind how topicals work
- Best topical products for specific relief
- Compare delivery methods
- What are Cannabis Topicals?
- The Endocannabinoid System
- How Cannabis Topicals can be used for pain and inflammation
- The Entourage Effect
- Comparing Cannabis delivery methodes
- Location of CB1 & CB2 Receptors – Infographic
- Cannabinoid System in the Skin Studies
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced
With over 800+ current, peer-reviewed citations, Medical Marijuana 411 is proud to be the leader in online medical marijuana education for patients, medical professionals, and dispensary consultants.
Additional videos from leading cited experts, scientists and physicians, and downloadable graphics are part of this certification.
Our goal of creating the most current content for this cannabis certification course was obtained by using peer-reviewed research from industry experts. All citations utilized in this course meet standard guidelines and are part of the public domain. Experts listed below are not affiliated with Medical Marijuana 411 and no endorsement or authorization should be inferred by their inclusion on our website. Medical Marijuana 411 has included links to each expert to ensure credit is given for their research, legal and scientific studies under the guidelines of “Fair Use.”
All noted, expert research citations are available at the end of each module. Medical Marijuana 411 complies with endnote standards and by a simple click on the hyperlink associated with the endnote, students can easily find the entire research article and/or peer-reviewed study for further reading and analysis.