Medical Marijuana Topicals Online Course
Learn All About Topicals
- How cannabis topicals can be used
- The science behind how topicals work
- Best topical products for specific relief
- Compare delivery methods
Cannabis-infused products, intended for topical application, are hitting the market rapidly. These transdermal products allow users to experience the therapeutic benefit of medical cannabis without the “high” sensations or other psychotropic effects associated with other delivery methods. In this course, we’ll examine how topicals can be used, the science behind how they work, and also the best topical products for specific relief. We’ll also discuss why cannabis topicals are finding such mainstream success with patients, and how they may pave the path for greater cannabis acceptance within the medical community.
With all of the Medical Marijuana 411 online courses, each course features multiple experts and peer-reviewed scientific research as the basis of the online course. Additional research on ECS, terpene profiles and downloadable graphics are also part of this course.
- What are Terpenes?
- Dr. Jake Felice – Bio
- Dr. Jake Felice Talks Terpenes with Medical Marijuana 411 – Video
- The Entourage Effect
- Terpenes and The Entourage Effect
- Terpenes – Infographic
- Taming THC: Potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects – Whitepaper
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced