FDA Approved Cannabinoid Medications – Physician
$79.005.00 out of 5
General health care professionals, physicians, oncologists, neurologists specializing in epilepsy, pediatric neurologists and physician assistants.
Comprehensive review of current FDA approved cannabinoids and future cannabinoid medications currently being researched. Includes an overview of the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), including CB1 and CB2 receptors, to give the learner basic knowledge about the ECS and how cannabinoids interact with this system to treat certain conditions.
To have the knowledge to prescribe cannabinoid medications based on information about the intended use of all available FDA approved cannabinoid medications.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify all current FDA approved and pharmaceutical-grade cannabinoid medications.
- Summarize the formulation of plant extract cannabinoid medications.
List the differences between pharmaceutical grade and non-FDA approved cannabinoid medications.
- Describe receptor activity differences between synthetic and naturally occurring cannabinoids.
- Discuss with patients the risks of self-medicating with non-FDA approved cannabis products.
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced