Neil K. Juneja
About Neil K. Juneja
Neil’s legal expertise is supplemented by his broad educational background that spans multiple disciplines: physics, computer science, finance, optics, and information systems. Neil is a bit of a science tech nerd, which gives our clients a distinct advantage when protecting intellectual property laws for the marijuana industry
Neil Juneja is the founder of Gleam Law. His vision was to offer unique legal services. His goal was to create a professional law firm unlike any other: a firm where people could call anytime and not be billed by the minute; a firm where lawyers have a deep understanding and personal experience within the industries they represent; an environment where pretentious lawyers are replaced with caring lawyers.
Neil represents clients in the Washington cannabis industry and is a key partner on our medical marijuana education team. He specializes in trademark, patent, business, and regulatory cannabis matters. He represents clients worldwide in trademarks and patent applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Neil spent 20 years working in the theatrical lighting and entertainment industry. In addition, he’s worked in the technology sector since the rise and fall of the dot com bubble. Neil is a member of the Washington Bar, the Federal Bar of Western Washington, and the United States Patent Bar.
- Patent Protection for Cannabis Inventions, Ganjapreneur 2017
- “How to Become a Cannabis Attorney,” Law Practice Today 2016
- Choosing The Right Cannabis Trademark Identity, MG Retailer 2016
- Trademark Licensing and Conflicts with I-502 Rules, Marijuana Venture 2015
- Filing a Patent, A Closer Look at the Procedure, Marijuana Venture 2015
- Branding Your Passion, Marijuana Venture 2015
- Trademark Licensing and Conflicts with I-502 Rules, Washington State Bar Association CLE 2015
- IP Protection in the US Market, guarding the borders, Protocol 2014
- Patent Law in the Marijuana Industry, Marijuana Venture 2014
- Pot and Patents, Avvo Naked Law 2014
- Miniature Golf May Kill You, Smash Putt 2011