Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Certification Program
Become A Certified Alaska Marijuana Handler
A marijuana establishment and each licensee, employee, or agent of the marijuana establishment who sells, cultivates, manufactures, tests, or transports marijuana or a marijuana product, or who checks the identification of a consumer or visitor, must obtain an Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit from the Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office before being licensed or beginning employment at a marijuana establishment in Alaska, per 3 AAC 306.700.
Medical Marijuana 411 has been approved by the state of Alaska to offer the Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Online Certification Program (AK-DOH APPROVAL: MHCP 209).
Our Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Certification online program includes all the instruction required by the state of Alaska. Plus our program provides several additional modules about the science of marijuana. All research is cited and is available within the coursework via clickable, endnote citations.
- Section 1 – Federal Law Overview
- Section 2 – Alaska State Marijuana Regulations
- Section 3 – History of Marijuana as Medicine
- Section 4 – The Discovery and Science of the Endocannabinoid System
- Section 5 – Effects of Consumption of Marijuana and Marijuana Products
- Section 6 – How to Identify a Person Impaired by Consumption of Marijuana
- Section 7 – How to Determine a Valid Identification
- Section 8 – How to Intervene to Prevent Unlawful Marijuana Consumption
- Section 9 – The Penalty for an Unlawful Act by a Licensee, an Employee, or an Agent of a Marijuana Establishment
- Section 10 – How to apply for a Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit
The Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Certification online course is a series of 10 modules designed for cannabis business professionals and approved by the state of Alaska.
As part of the Medical Marijuana 411 adult on line education, enrollees may start and stop at any time. Any student completing our certifications and/or coursework will have a permanent student dashboard to review materials at any time. If in the future, you want to review any information, simply log-on to your dashboard to re-visit the content. All coursework and graphics can be downloaded for future re-use with customers, clients and patients.
Additional resources of lengthier, pertinent PDFs are available in the resource folders.
With over 800+ current, peer reviewed citations, Medical Marijuana 411 is proud to be the leader in online Marijuana Education for Patients, Medical Professionals and Marijuana Certified Consultants.
Section 1 – Federal Law Overview
Section 2 – Alaska State Marijuana Regulations
Section 3 – History of Marijuana Use as a Medicine
Section 4 – The Discovery and Science of the Endocannabinoid System
Section 5 – Effects of Consumption of Marijuana and Marijuana Products
Section 6 – How to Identify a Person Impaired by Consumption of Marijuana
Section 7 – How to Determine a Valid Identification
Section 8 – How to Intervene to Prevent Unlawful Marijuana Consumption
Section 9 – The Penalty for an Unlawful Act by a Licensee, an Employee, or an Agent of a Marijuana Establishment
Section 10 – How to apply for a Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit
With over 800+ current, peer reviewed citations, Medical Marijuana 411 is proud to be the leader in online medical marijuana education for patients, medical professionals and dispensary consultants.
Additional videos from leading cited experts, scientists and physicians, and downloadable graphics are part of this certification. Here is a partial list of the scientists, researchers, educators and lawyers whose work is cited within the Medical Marijuana 411 certifications.
Our goal of creating the most current content for this cannabis certification course was obtained by using peer-reviewed research from industry experts. All citations utilized in this course meet standard guidelines and are part of the public domain. Experts listed below are not affiliated with Medical Marijuana 411 and no endorsement or authorization should be inferred by their inclusion on our website. Medical Marijuana 411 has included links to each expert to ensure credit is given for their research, legal and scientific studies under the guidelines of “Fair Use.”
- Dr. Raphael Mechoulam
- Dr. Sue Sisley
- Dr. Donald Abrams
- Dr. Jake Felice
- Dr. Ethan Russo
- Dr. Lester Grinspoon
- Dr. Nishi Whiteley
- Dr. Mark Ware
- Dr. Yehiel Gaoni
- Dr. Bruce Mirken
- Charles Whitebread, Professor of Law, USC Law School
- Neil Juneja, Gleam Law
- Orion Inskip, Gleam Law
- Dr. Martin Lee
- Dr. Allyn Howlett, Ph.D
- Dr. Gregory T Carter
- Dr. David Bearman
- Dr. Lumir Hanuš
- Dr. Vincenzo Di Marzo
- Dr. Robert Melamede
- Dr. Dustin Sulak
- Dr. Bonni Goldstein
- Professor Roger Pertwee
- Dr. Shohami
- Dr. Ester Fride
- Dr. Melanie Dreher
All noted, expert research citations are available at the end of each module. Medical Marijuana 411 complies with endnote standards and by a simple click on the hyperlink associated with the endnote, students can easily find the entire research article and/or peer-reviewed study for further reading and analysis.
- Each section followed by approved endnote citation links to more than 800+ current, peer reviewed research studies
- 9 modules which consist of: legal framework, basics of the plant, the history, discovery, and science of the ECS. Also included in the Alaska Marijuana Handler Permit Certification course are ways to identify a valid ID, how to determine and prevent unlawful Marijuana consumption. The legal penalties for unlawful acts by a licensee, employee or agent of a Marijuana Establishment
- Videos featuring: Dr Raphael Mechoulam, Dr Sue Sisley, Dr Mark Ware, Dr Donald Abrams and Dr Jake Felice to help articulate section module content
- Downloadable pdfs and graphic for review with colleagues, patients and peers interested in the how’s and why’s medical marijuana is an option for patient treatment
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced