- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Illinois Responsible Vendor Training Program (RVT)
Medical Marijuana 411 is approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to offer an online Illinois Responsible Vendor Training (RVT) Program Certification.
The Illinois Responsible Dispensary Agent meets the state requirement of a 2-hour course as required by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation, Cannabis Enforcement Section. Pursuant to 410
ILCS 705/15-40(i)(1) of the Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act (the “Act”), Dispensary Organization Agents must complete a responsible vendor program offered by a Division-approved Responsible Vendor Provider. Medical Marijuana 411, MM411, Inc. was approved on DATE. APPROVAL NUMBER
Our course is offered 100% online and enrollees can start right away. This is not a ZOOM course – it is truly adult, online learning where you can start, stop and take the course on your own timeframe.
Dispensary owners, we understand that Responsible Vendor Training courses can be expensive. Therefore, for purchases of 5 or more, please call us at 844-411-0500 x813 and we can offer an additional discount for your purchase.
- Module 1: Course Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Massachusetts Marijuana Laws and Regluations
- Module 3: Cannabis Control Commission Operational Guidelines
- Module 4: Adhering to Cannabis Control Commission Operational Guidelines
- Module 5: Waste Management
- Module 6: Licensee Responsibilities
- Module 7: METRC
- Module 8: How Marijuana Works – The Science Behind the Plant
- Module 9: Cannabinoids and Terpenes
- Module 10: Reading Test Lables
- Module 11: Delivery Systems of Cannabis
- Module 12: Recognizing Signs of Impairment, Preventing Sales to Minors
- Module 13: Signs of Abuse and Misuse
- Module 14: Cultural Competency
- Module 15: Working With People With Disabilities
- Instant access to all course materials
- Printable and downloadable infographics
- All research materials used for the online course
- Lifetime, unlimited access
- 24/7 access
- No time limits
- Start anytime
- Work on your own time and at your own pace
- Affordably priced
With over 800+ current, peer-reviewed citations, Medical Marijuana 411 is proud to be the leader in online medical marijuana education for patients, medical professionals, and dispensary consultants.
Additional videos from leading cited experts, scientists and physicians, and downloadable graphics are part of this certification.
Our goal of creating the most current content for this cannabis certification course was obtained by using peer-reviewed research from industry experts. All citations utilized in this course meet standard guidelines and are part of the public domain. Experts listed below are not affiliated with Medical Marijuana 411 and no endorsement or authorization should be inferred by their inclusion on our website. Medical Marijuana 411 has included links to each expert to ensure credit is given for their research, legal and scientific studies under the guidelines of “Fair Use.”
- Dr. Raphael Mechoulam
- Dr. Sue Sisley
- Dr. Donald Abrams
- Dr. Jake Felice
- Dr. Ethan Russo
- Dr. Lester Grinspoon
- Dr. Nishi Whiteley
- Dr. Mark Ware
- Dr. Yehiel Gaoni
- Dr. Bruce Mirken
- Charles Whitebread, Professor of Law, USC Law School
- Neil Juneja, Gleam Law
- Orion Inskip, Gleam Law
- Dr. Martin Lee
- Dr. Allyn Howlett, Ph.D
- Dr. Gregory T Carter
- Dr. David Bearman
- Dr. Lumir Hanuš
- Dr. Vincenzo Di Marzo
- Dr. Robert Melamede
- Dr. Dustin Sulak
- Dr. Bonni Goldstein
- Professor Roger Pertwee
- Dr. Shohami
- Dr. Ester Fride
- Dr. Melanie Dreher
WAC 246-71-010 Definitions.
(14) “Valid photographic identification” means:
(a) A driver’s license or instruction permit issued by any state of the United States or province of Canada. If the patient’s driver’s license has expired, the patient must also show a valid temporary driver’s license with the expired card.
(b) A state identification card issued by any state of the United States or province of Canada.
(c) An official passport issued by any nation.
d) A United States armed forces identification card issued to active duty, reserve, and retired personnel and the personnel’s dependents.
(e) A merchant marine identification card issued by the United States Coast Guard.
(f) An enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe located in Washington, if the enrollment card incorporates security features comparable to those implemented by the department of licensing for Washington drivers’ licenses.
A recognition card, whether current or expired, does not qualify as valid photographic identification.
The state application asks for the city and state where the class was taken. We are located in Redmond, Washington