Why Marijuana Shouldn’t Be A Schedule 1 drug, 34 Medical Studies Skeptic – Cannabis Can Cure Cancer
Marijuana remains federally classified as a schedule 1 drug. The DEA classifies Schedule I drugs as, substances or chemicals defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Schedule I drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence.
Some examples of Schedule I drugs are
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- Marijuana (cannabis)
- 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy)
Below is a list of 34 studies. They are categorized by cancer type and treatment.
Cures Brain Cancer
Cures Mouth and Throat Cancer
Cures Breast Cancer
Cures Lung Cancer
Cures Uterine, Testicular, and Pancreatic Cancers
Cures Prostate Cancer
Cures Colorectal Cancer
Cures Ovarian Cancer
Curse Blood Cancer
Cures Skin Cancer
Cures Liver Cancer
Cures Biliary Tract Cancer
Cures Bladder Cancer
(Why all caps?)
Cannabis is a medicinal herb given to us by the Creator.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen. 1:29
In 1937 evil lying men changed the name of this God-given plant to the M-word (marihuana) and enacted an unconstitutional “law” to make the herb illegal.
After the “Marihuana Tax Act of 1937” was found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 1969, evil lying men and women enacted the tyrannical, evil so-called “Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970” (aka The Controlled Substances Act [CSA]). The federal government of the USA and all fifty states classify cannabis/M-word as a schedule I controlled substance:
(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
(B) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
(C) There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.
Sane, decent, rational citizens know that cannabis has a plethora of medical (and other) uses.
Cannabis/M-word clearly does not meet the definition of a schedule I controlled substance:
1. cannabis does not have a high potential for abuse;
2. cannabis has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States; and
3. cannabis is the safest of all drugs, whether used under medical supervision or not, no drug deaths from the use of cannabis.
There is a drug that does meet the definition of a schedule I controlled substance:
1. tobacco/nicotine has a high potential for abuse;
2. tobacco/nicotine has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States; and
3. there is a lack of accepted safety for use of tobacco/nicotine – over 480,000 tobacco drug deaths annually in the United States.
These same evil lying men and women, who falsely classified the safest of all drugs, cannabis, as one of the most harmful drugs, at the same time unlawfully and hypocritically exempted the only true schedule I controlled substance, tobacco/nicotine, from their tyrannical evil CSA:
(6) The term “controlled substance” means a drug or other substance, or immediate precursor, included in schedule I, II, III, IV, or V of part B of this subchapter. The term does not include distilled spirits, wine, malt beverages, or tobacco, as those terms are defined or used in subtitle E of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. [21 U.S.C. s. 802(6)] https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/802
President Obama has failed to bring honesty and integrity to the dishonest, hypocritical drug laws of the USA.
Obama must order his DEA Administrator to immediately reclassify the following drugs according to the definitions in the CSA [21 U.S.C. s. 812]:
tobacco – schedule I;
alcohol – schedule II;
coffee – schedule V;
cannabis – schedule V (not I, not II, not III, not IV).
If Obama will not do that, then he must stop enforcing the unconstitutional CSA which unlawfully exempts tobacco & alcohol by name [21 U.S.C. s. 802(6)] and Congress must repeal the CSA and abolish the DEA.